- Announcing the Cloudflare Access App Launch
- Open Laptop Soon to be Open For Business
- UK begins testing unsupervised autonomous transport pods
- Setting up passwordless Linux logins using public/private keys
- Introducing Google Cloud’s Secret Manager
- Building a Low-Tech Website for Energy Efficiency
- ZeroPhone is an open-source smartphone that can be assembled for 50$ in parts based on Raspberry Pi Zero. It is Linux-powered, with UI software written in Python, allowing it to be easily modifiable – and it doesn’t prohibit you from changing the way it works.
- Arduino launches a new modular platform for IoT development