I found that there’s a management web service available in the official Microsoft RDS GitHub for managing WVD. I wrote up a blog post about it at https://www.concurrency.com/blog/june-2019/windows-virtual-desktop-management-web-app. You deploy it as an app service in your own subscription and can use it to manage your own WVD tenants. It doesn’t have 100% of features, but it’s a good alternative to PowerShell’ing your way through everything.
- poshwal now has initial support for the new Windows Terminal – PowerShell in style!
- Windows 10’s redesigned Terminal is available in preview
- Game Builder Lets Kids — Even Old Kids — Build Games
- How to Organize Your Recipes Offline
- How to Get Past Paywalls in Chrome’s Incognito Mode
- Is your event strategy paying off? How to calculate your event ROI
- Microsoft Bing is 10: That thing you accidentally use to search for Chrome? Still alive and kicking
- BrandPost: It’s Time to Modernize Your Support Metrics