Nezha D1 is a Linux-friendly RISC-V SBC based on Allwinner’s D1 SoC, plus 1GB RAM and microSD expansion. Key features include 4k HDMI, digital and analog audio, GbE, WiFi, BT, 2x USB, 40-pin expansion and a Raspberry Pi style form-factor.
- Indoor Blimp Sails Through The Air Using Ultrasonic Transducers
- Office 365 License Reporting and Management using PowerShell
- Bluetooth Record Player Puts a New Spin On Vinyl
- Can you make OpenStack more interesting to cloud natives? Here’s how!
- MJFChat: Windows Deployment: So Many Options
- Ditching private datacentres and moving to AWS cloud could reduce energy use by almost 80 per cent, report claims
- Now You Can Use EXO V2 Module Without Enabling WinRM Basic Authentication
- Five Great (free!) Ways to Get Started With Cloudflare