I found that there’s a management web service available in the official Microsoft RDS GitHub for managing WVD. I wrote up a blog post about it at https://www.concurrency.com/blog/june-2019/windows-virtual-desktop-management-web-app. You deploy it as an app service in your own subscription and can use it to manage your own WVD tenants. It doesn’t have 100% of features, but it’s a good alternative to PowerShell’ing your way through everything.
- 🎉🤖 PRODUCT LAUNCH NEWS 🎉🤖 Launch of Skynet Homescreen! 🚀DeFi needs decentralized front-ends and we’re proud to launch the FIRST and ONLY dashboard for managing decentralized apps in one place in-browser.
- London Show set to go ahead as an in-person event
- Cisco announces new partner platform functions at roundtable event
- To the cloud and beyond! Migration Enablement with Google Cloud’s Professional Services Organization
- General availability: Azure Files supports storage capacity reservations for premium, hot, and cool tiers
- When a cloud provider retires a service you’re using
- Access free training and learn how to automate hyperparameter tuning to find the best model
- ReactOS Is Going Places, With More Stable AMD64, SMP, And Multi-Monitor Support