The content below is taken from the original (Deploy your hybrid scenarios and solutions in Microsoft’s cloud), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
Are you trying to get a deeper understanding of how hybrid cloud scenarios can best serve your business? Just what are the elements of hybrid cloud for Microsoft’s cloud platforms and services? What layers are common across them?
The new Microsoft Hybrid Cloud for Enterprise Architects poster helps you:
- Understand the breadth of support for hybrid scenarios in Microsoft’s cloud, including Azure PaaS, Azure IaaS, and PaaS (Office 365)
- See the architecture of hybrid scenarios in Microsoft’s cloud and the common layers of on-premises infrastructure, networking, and identity
- See the architecture of Azure PaaS-based hybrid apps and step through an example
- See the architecture for Azure IaaS hybrid scenarios and line of business applications hosted on a cross-premises virtual network
- See the architecture of SaaS-based hybrid scenarios and examples of hybrid configurations for Office 365
Also see the other posters in the Microsoft Cloud for Enterprise Architects Series.
Microsoft Cloud Services and Platform Options
Microsoft Cloud Identity for Enterprise Architects
Microsoft Cloud Security for Enterprise Architects
Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects
Microsoft Cloud Storage for Enterprise Architects
To see all the resources for Microsoft cloud platforms and services, see Microsoft’s Enterprise Cloud Roadmap.
Note to Twitter users: If you tweet about this poster or any others in the series, please use the #mscloudarch. Thanks!