The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter (Dec. 5-11)), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
Travel grants bring global community members to OpenStack Summit
Key contributors from 15 countries attended the recent OpenStack Summit in Tokyo. The program for Austin is growing – find out more about the Travel Support Program.
OpenStack Mitaka release: what’s next for Neutron, Cinder and Ceilometer
Meet the project team leads (PTLs) and find out how to get involved.
Check out this tool library for OpenStack operators
These tools – contributed by and for operators – offer quick solutions to streamline your work
OpenStack design contest T-shirts are now available!
Joline Buscemi won the third edition of the community T-shirt design contest, held annually by the OpenStack Foundation.
OpenStack is always interested in feedback and community contributions, if you would like to see a new section in the OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter or have ideas on how to present content please get in touch: [email protected].
- Call for papers:
- PyCon 2016 deadline: Jan 3, 2016
- USENIX Annual Technical Conference 2016 deadline: February 1, 2016
OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest December 5-11
Tips ‘n Tricks
- By Alain Swanson: Provisioning Neutron networks with the NSX-v Plugin
- Dec 12, 2015 meet: Big data and OpenStack sousse, Sousse, TN
- Dec 12, 2015 开源文化与OpenStack Beijing, CN
- Dec 14 – 18, 2015 Okinawa Open Days 2015 Naha, Okinawa, JP
- Dec 15, 2015 Software Defined Storage – What makes Ceph special Guadalajara, MX
- Dec 16, 2015 Openstack Seattle Meetup: A Deep Dive of the OpenStack Security Project
- Dec 16, 2015 OpenStack End of the Year Beer Ljubljana, SI
- Dec 17 – 18, 2015 Ops meetup in Asia Okinawa, JP
- Dec 18, 2015 SFBay OpenStack Hackathon #OSSFO