The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter (Nov. 14 – 20)), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
Adrian Otto, project team lead, on how Magnum works and what problems it can solve for you.
Meet the project team leads (PTLs) for these OpenStack projects and find out how to get involved.
Learn what’s coming in other OpenStack projects in the Mitaka release on the OpenStack Foundation playlist.
OpenStack is always interested in feedback and community contributions, if you would like to see a new section in the OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter or have ideas on how to present content please get in touch: [email protected].
Reports from Previous Events
Deadlines and Contributors Notifications
- Call for papers:
- OSCON 2016 deadline: November 24, 2015
- FOSDEM 2016
- Continuous Lifecycle London Deadline: December 1, 2015
- PyCon 2016 deadline: Jan 3, 2016
- USENIX Annual Technical Conference 2016 deadline: February 1, 2016
Security Advisories and Notices
- None this week
Tips ‘n Tricks
- By Dan Smith: Upgrades in OpenStack Nova: Remote Procedure Call APIs
- By Dan Smith: Upgrades in OpenStack Nova: Objects
- By Rossella Sblendido: How VMs get access to their metadata in Neutron
- By Adam Young: Translating Between RDO/RHOS and Upstream OpenStack releases
- Nov 21, 2015 11/21 Meet w/ you – Summit Keynote,Container, Neutron, Cinder… Shanghai, CN
- Nov 21, 2015 OpenStack云环境的测试与评估（兼与社区大咖畅聊东京峰会见闻）Beijing, CN
- Nov 22, 2015 OpenStack & SDN/NFV at JNU New Delhi, IN
- Nov 24, 2015 De Marconi a Zaqar, la evolución del sistema de mensajería y notificaciones Guadalajara, MX
- Nov 26, 2015 From Liberty to Mitaka Rome, IT
- Nov 26, 2015 OpenStack Orchestratie 2015 Breda, NL
- Nov 26, 2015 From Liberty to Mitaka RM, IT